I believe every individual should have a place
where they feel safe to relax fully, with awareness of the breath and
the body, so they can reconnect to their true self.
I’ve been extremely privileged to have met and studied with Dr Nida Chenagtsang, who has guided my studies in Sowa Rigpa, the Tibetan science of healing.
My approach to massage is simply to guide you to the highest level of relaxation by offering you a calm, gentle and serene environment. The moment you walk into my studio, I want you to feel relaxed, safe and warm.
Further to my massage Diploma, I enhanced my love of movement with a Diploma of Yoga Teaching at the Bhava Yoga Centre in Warrandyte. I’m a registered Level 1 Yoga teacher with Yoga Australia (YA) and General member of Massage Australia Association (MAA).
- Yoga and the Lymph System and Lympheodema – May 2017, Annette Loudon
- iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 – June 2015, Integrative Restorative Institute
- Deep Tissue and Common Injury Level 1 – May 2015, Discover Massage Australia
- Chair Yoga – May 2015, Alison Corsie
- Yoga and Breast Cancer – May 2015, Annette Loudon
- Relax and Renew Level 1 – Aug 2014, Judith Hanson Lasater
- Whole Body Massage – June 2014, Discover Massage Australia
- Diploma of Yoga Teaching – Dec 2013, Bhava Yoga and Dance Centre
- Primordial Sound Meditation – Aug 2013, Wendy Bradkte
- Angel Intuitive – Jan 2013, Doreen Virtue Ph.D
- Tibetan Dream Analysis Level 1 – Feb 2011, International Academy of Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Diploma Ku Nye Massage – May 2008, International Academy of Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Mantra Healing Level 1 – Feb 2007, International Academy of Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Tibetan Usui Reiki 1st Degree – Nov 2006, Odiyana Buddhist Centre
- Ear Candling – Nov 2006, Complete Health & Harmony