Gabriella completed her Diploma of Yoga Teaching at the Bhava Yoga Centre in Warrandyte in 2013 and has taught Gentle Yoga classes and Meditation classes at Community Centre in Bayswater North. She is a registered Level 1 Yoga teacher with Yoga Australia and General member of Massage Australia Association.
Gabriella’s approach to massage is to provide a calm and relaxed environment to enhance the massage experience. With the client in a relaxed state, the massage is a luxurious experience for both client and therapist.
She has worked in the IT industry for over 18 years and is very fortunate to study Ku Nye Massage under the guidance of Dr Nida Chenagtsang who is an amazing and patient teacher.
Gabriella has Working with Children check and First Aid.
- iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 – June 2015, Integrative Restorative Institute
- Deep Tissue and Common Injury Level 1 – May 2015, Discover Massage Australia
- Chair Yoga – May 2015, Alison Corsie
- Yoga and Breast Cancer – May 2015, Annette Loudon
- Relax and Renew Level 1 – Aug 2014, Judith Hanson Lasater
- Whole Body Massage – June 2014, Discover Massage Australia
- Diploma of Yoga Teaching – Dec 2013, Bhava Yoga and Dance Centre
- Primordial Sound Meditation – Aug 2013, Wendy Bradkte
- Angel Intuitive – Jan 2013, Doreen Virtue Ph.D
- Tibetan Dream Analysis Level 1 – Feb 2011, International Academy of Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Diploma Ku Nye Massage – May 2008, International Academy of Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Mantra Healing Level 1 – Feb 2007, International Academy of Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Tibetan Usui Reiki 1st Degree – Nov 2006, Odiyana Buddhist Centre
- Ear Candling – Nov 2006, Complete Health & Harmony